Session I: June 1 – 26, 2020
Session II: July 6 – 31, 2020
Dive into the NYC dance scene! Summer Study is designed to build a supportive community, expose students to new and challenging ideas and movement styles, and share tools for building a sustainable career in the arts. The program includes:
- Customized Schedule of 15-17 Weekly Classes
- Artist Panels + Professional Development Discussions
- Several performance visits across NYC
- Workshop with Harkness Center for Dance Injuries
- Photoshoot including headshots and dance shots
NYC Summer Study is closed to a maximum of 15 participants per session. Students receive individual support and guidance throughout the program.
Thursday, April 30, 11:59pm EST
Application Fee: $50
Partial Scholarships Available. View Scholarship application →
Students must be 18 years of age or older by the start of the program. Gibney does not have a maximum age cap for this program.