A cozy space in a quieter corner of 280 Broadway, Studio F features with large, South-facing windows and built-in mirrors. Studio F is a flexible space with a durable floor, and use of tap shoes, heels, and indoor use sneakers is allowed.
STUDIO F IS PERFECT FOR
- Small rehearsals or classes of any dance style
- Meetings or small table readings
- Catering or storage space for events
- Dimensions: 17’ x 28’
- Ceiling Height: 13’
- Flooring: Multipurpose Floor (Black); Resilient
- Permanent mirror on West wall
- One Column: North wall (14″ from wall)
- Sound System: Sony home audio system (CMT-SBT100) with external Sony speaker (SS-SBT100)
- Use of tap shoes, heels, and indoor use sneakers allowed
DID YOU KNOW…
Studio F is the gateway to Gibney’s Next Phase Space. It’s multipurpose flooring, privacy, and affordability make it a versatile and ideal space. Over the years, Studio F has been used for everything from percussive dance rehearsals, to table readings, to temporary office space for fellow non-profit organizations, to a catering hub for large events or galas.