An expansive and architecturally stunning space with columns lining either side. Use of shoes prohibited. Piano available.
STUDIO W IS GREAT FOR
- Non-profit dance rehearsals
- Photoshoots and videoshoots
- Small showings
- Dimensions: 40’ x 30’
- Capacity: 25 people for non-profit rehearsal rentals. For all other types of rentals, please reach out to the Gibney Rental team to receive capacity limits.
- Ceiling Height: Actual – 13’; Lighting Grid – 11’3”
- Flooring: Harlequin Cascade (Grey); Sprung
- Permanent mirrors on East wall, surrounding door
- 8 Columns: 4 on North wall & 4 on South wall (6.5″ from wall, 13″ diameter)
- Sound System: VRL PC-815L, Denon Professional DN-500CB
- Use of shoes prohibited.
DID YOU KNOW…
Studio W also contained the gas lines that were used to power gas lights at A.T Stewart Dry Goods, which occupied 280 Broadway from the mid 1840s until 1862.