Ballet classes take place at our 890 Broadway location.
Address: 890 Broadway (5th floor): Union Square location at 19th street
Instruction: All ballet classes held at 890 Broadway take place in Studio 5-2. (Occasionally, classes may move studios for special circumstances. Please visit the Center Office near the elevator if you cannot find the studio)
Security: The 890 Broadway building requires guests to present photo ID upon every sign-in in order to be granted access to the building. This is a building wide policy, not a policy of Gibney. Acceptable forms of ID include: driver’s license, passport, school ID, voter registration card, green card, state ID card.
EVERY TIME YOU VISIT GIBNEY 890:
- You must wear your mask and practice social distancing at all times, and follow all directional signs. Masks are to be worn in all studios and common areas.
- Please do not arrive any earlier than 10 minutes prior to your class.
- Upon arrival, you will be required to complete a health questionnaire and provide contact information with a valid, photo ID. Information is kept confidential and only released to the state agency in charge of contact tracing, as needed. These check-in procedures are to be completed on your smartphone via the Companion app. An alternative sign in process will be available onsite if your mobile device does not support this app. You will receive a second email from Gibney’s Sign In App platform providing you with instructions for downloading the Companion App with the provided 5-digit code.
- You may access the 5th floor via the elevator (maximum of 2 riders) or Stairwell B.
- When you arrive on the 5th floor, you must have your temperature checked at the Gibney office (located by the elevators) prior to entering the studios. If your temperature is above 100.4F, we will ask that you leave and you will be refunded for your class.
- When exiting the building, please take stairwell A or the elevator (maximum of 2 riders).
If you or any of your guests do not own or are unable to present any of the previously listed forms of identification, please contact Elyse Desmond at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-677-8560.
Access: The main entrance for Gibney 890 Broadway is an accessible entrance and available during all building hours: 7:30 am – 7:30 pm Monday – Friday, and 9:00 am – 6:30 pm on Saturdays.
Requests for reasonable accommodation or for access to the 890 Broadway location outside of listed hours should be made three days in advance by contacting Elyse Desmond at email@example.com or 212.677.8560 (Voice only).