Hands are for Holding® Online Workshops offer:
- Space for young people to discuss healthy and unhealthy relationships, especially in the new context of COVID-19, using dance to start these conversations
- Best practices on how to support a friend
- Interactive self-care exercises that are grounding and energizing
- Resources for young people to seek help and support
Duration: 60 minutes
Maximum Number of Students/Participants: 55
Cost: $250 fee per workshop (reduced online fee)
Further reduced rates for the 5 and 9-part series:
- 3-part workshop series: $750
- 5-part workshop series: $1,100
- 9-part workshop series: $2,000
We are happy to work with your school to make this offering adaptable to your format of remote teaching.
Please contact Emily Tellier at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your own Live Video Workshop.