A medium sized space with built-in mirrors, a piano, and three North-facing windows. Studio G is adjacent to Gibney’s Theater space, public kitchen (with free coffee!), and Digital Media Initiative workroom. Use of indoor sneakers is allowed.
STUDIO G IS PERFECT FOR
- Academic workshops and trainings
- Dance rehearsals
- Table readings
- Dimensions: 20’ x 42’
- Capacity: 4 people (33%) for rehearsals, classes, workshops, and showings. 6 people (50%) for photoshoots, filming, and production.
- Ceiling Height: 13’
- Flooring: Harlequin Cascade (Black); Resilient
- Permanent mirrors on East wall
- Sound System: TrippLite, Tascam CD-A700, MixMate 2-RM75, Tascam CD-200
- Use of indoor use sneakers allowed
DID YOU KNOW…
Studio G was transformed into an office conference room as the setting for Monica Bill Barnes & Company’s popular production, Happy Hour! The space is located in a bustling center of activity at 280 Broadway, close to the Studio H Theater and the public Gallery space. It’s also right around the corner from our Digital Media Initiative workroom, where you can rent out a work station to edit video footage of your rehearsal.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, studio capacities have been reduced to 33% in our studios for all rehearsals, classes, and workshop rentals. Filming, photoshoot, and production rentals will be allowed at 50% capacity for each studio. If a rental request is submitted via our online forms with an occupancy that exceeds the following limits, your request will not be approved.