A medium sized space with built-in mirrors, a piano, and three North-facing windows. Studio G is adjacent to Gibney’s Theater space, public kitchen (with free coffee!), and Digital Media Initiative workroom. Use of indoor sneakers is allowed.
STUDIO G IS PERFECT FOR
- Academic workshops and trainings
- Dance rehearsals
- Table readings
- Dimensions: 20’ x 42’
- Capacity: 17 people for non-profit rehearsal rentals. For all other types of rentals, please reach out to the Gibney Rental team to receive capacity limits.
- Ceiling Height: 13’
- Flooring: Harlequin Cascade (Black); Resilient
- Permanent mirrors on East wall
- Sound System: TrippLite, Tascam CD-A700, MixMate 2-RM75, Tascam CD-200
- Use of indoor use sneakers allowed
DID YOU KNOW…
Studio G was transformed into an office conference room as the setting for Monica Bill Barnes & Company’s popular production, Happy Hour! The space is located in a bustling center of activity at 280 Broadway, close to the Studio H Theater and the public Gallery space. It’s also right around the corner from our Digital Media Initiative workroom, where you can rent out a work station to edit video footage of your rehearsal.