A medium-sized studio with a multi-purpose floor, allowing artists of all disciplines to work and create. Studio X includes large wall-mounted mirrors with drapes, and three windows overlooking Broadway. Use of tap shoes and indoor use sneakers allowed; heels prohibited.
STUDIO X IS PERFECT FOR
- Classes, workshops, and dance rehearsals
- Holding room for auditions
- Meeting room or breakout space for productions
- Dimensions: 40’ x 24’
- Capacity: 4 people (33%) for rehearsals, classes, workshops, and showings. 7 people (50%) for photoshoots, filming, and production.
- Ceiling Height: Actual – 13’; Lighting Grid – 11’3”
- Flooring: Harlequin Cascade (Black); Sprung
- Permanent mirrors on North wall
- Sound System: VRL PC-815L, Denon Professional DN-410X, Denon Professional DN0500CB
- Use of tap shoes and indoor use sneakers allowed; heels prohibited.
DID YOU KNOW…
With support from The Howard Gilman Foundation, Studio X was the site of a pop-up rehearsal studio in 2017 before the Next Phase Space renovations were completed in March 2018. The completed space, along with Studio V and Studio W, contains original plaster from the 1840s that our construction team carefully revealed and restored during the renovations.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, studio capacities have been reduced to 33% in our studios for all rehearsals, classes, and workshop rentals. Filming, photoshoot, and production rentals will be allowed at 50% capacity for each studio. If a rental request is submitted via our online forms with an occupancy that exceeds the following limits, your request will not be approved.