Gibney’s White Box Theater space, Studio C features twin skylights that create an architecturally memorable look. The space is large and versatile, perfect for classes, showings, and events. There are three columns in the space, along with built-in mirrors. Use of shoes prohibited.
STUDIO C IS PERFECT FOR
- Showings and open rehearsals
- Parties, events, and galas
- Large classes or training programs
- Dimensions: 48’ x 49’
- Capacity: 48 people for non-profit rehearsal rentals. For all other types of rentals, please reach out to the Gibney Rental team to receive capacity limits.
- Ceiling Height: Actual – 13’; Lighting Grid – 10’7”
- Flooring: Harlequin Cascade (Grey); Resilient
- Permanent mirrors on North wall
- Three columns (See photos for details)
- Sound System: Tascam CD-A700, MixMate 2 RM75, Raxess PD-800LF
- Use of shoes prohibited
DID YOU KNOW…
When Gibney moved to 280 Broadway, Studio C was split into two smaller spaces. In early 2014, we made more space for dance by tearing down the wall at our ‘Bash Bash’ to create one expansive studio with enough room for large classes and performances. The two large skylights in the space make it bright and memorable.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, studio capacities have been reduced to 33% in our studios for all rehearsals, classes, and workshop rentals. Filming, photoshoot, and production rentals will be allowed at 50% capacity for each studio. If a rental request is submitted via our online forms with an occupancy that exceeds the following limits, your request will not be approved.