Studio E is a rectangular space with a stunning skylight. An ideal space for rehearsals or company classes, the space includes built in mirrors and a piano. Located next to Studio C, in close proximity to the restrooms and water fountain. Use of indoor sneakers allowed.
STUDIO E IS PERFECT FOR
- Dance or vocal rehearsals
- Classes and workshops
- Somatic Practices
- Dimensions: 23’ x 52’
- Capacity: 5 people (33%) for rehearsals, classes, workshops, and showings. 8 people (50%) for photoshoots, filming, and production.
- Ceiling Height: 13’
- Flooring: Harlequin Cascade (Grey); Resilient
- Permanent mirrors on East Wall
- Sound System: Tascam CD-200, MixMate 2 RM75, Raxess PD-800LF
- Use of indoor use sneakers allowed
DID YOU KNOW…
Studio E, smaller and more private than the adjacent Studio C, is a crowd favorite for company classes and rehearsals. With its large, permanent mirrors, stunning skylight, and exposed brick detail on the West wall, Studio E is a flexible and practical rehearsal room—and it’s right down the hall from the brand new Next Phase Space restrooms and water bottle filling station.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, studio capacities have been reduced to 33% in our studios for all rehearsals, classes, and workshop rentals. Filming, photoshoot, and production rentals will be allowed at 50% capacity for each studio. If a rental request is submitted via our online forms with an occupancy that exceeds the following limits, your request will not be approved.