Studio E is a rectangular space with a stunning skylight. An ideal space for rehearsals or company classes, the space also includes built in mirrors. Located next to Studio C, in close proximity to the restrooms and water fountain. Use of indoor sneakers allowed.
STUDIO E IS PERFECT FOR
- Dance or vocal rehearsals
- Classes and workshops
- Somatic Practices
- Dimensions: 23’ x 52’
- Capacity: 24 people for non-profit rehearsal rentals. For all other types of rentals, please reach out to the Gibney Rental team to receive capacity limits.
- Ceiling Height: 13’
- Flooring: Harlequin Cascade (Grey); Resilient
- Permanent mirrors on East Wall
- Sound System: Tascam CD-200, MixMate 2 RM75, Raxess PD-800LF
- Use of indoor use sneakers allowed
DID YOU KNOW…
Studio E, smaller and more private than the adjacent Studio C, is a crowd favorite for company classes and rehearsals. With its large, permanent mirrors, stunning skylight, and exposed brick detail on the West wall, Studio E is a flexible and practical rehearsal room—and it’s right down the hall from the brand new Next Phase Space restrooms and water bottle filling station.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, studio capacities have been reduced to 33% in our studios for all rehearsals, classes, and workshop rentals. Filming, photoshoot, and production rentals will be allowed at 50% capacity for each studio. If a rental request is submitted via our online forms with an occupancy that exceeds the following limits, your request will not be approved.