Extra-large and extra versatile, Studio H easily transforms from a rehearsal space, to an elegant setting for an event, to a 116-seat black box theater. Studio H features a lighting grid and full theatrical production capabilities. Use of shoes prohibited.
STUDIO H IS PERFECT FOR
- Studio showings, open rehearsals, or performance rentals through Gibney’s Performance Opportunity Project.
- Large classes and rehearsals
- Events and parties
- Photo and video shoots
- Dimensions: 33’ x 28’
- Capacity: 26 people for non-profit rehearsal rentals. For all other types of rentals, please reach out to the Gibney Rental team to receive capacity limits.
- Ceiling Height: Actual – 13’; Lighting Grid – 11’
- Flooring: Black Marley (25’ x 32’), Dark Brown Wood (12’ x 32’); Resilient
- Permanent mirrors on East wall
- Blackout blinds for exterior windows
- Six columns: 3 on West wall, 3 in center of space
- Sound System: Tascam CD-200, MixMate 2 RM75, VRL PC-815
- Use of shoes prohibited
DID YOU KNOW…
Studio H, also known as The Theater, is Gibney’s largest production space with 116 seats. Since 2014, numerous artists have been produced in this space through Gibney’s various presentation platforms, including Gibney Dance Company, the annual DoublePlus series, Anne Nguyen, and more.